Registration open for the upcoming 2019 Apple Festival January 31st til August 31!
***EARLY REGISTRATION NOW THROUGH FEBRUARY 28, 2019***
Please send all applications by mail to PO Box 0761.
***Please take time to read through the application and instructions before mailing.***
Looking forward to another successful festival this year!
NOTE: At this time all of our 2015 slots are currently filled. Occasionally a performer will have to cancel so keep checking the schedule.
Please read this important information about entertainment for the 2015 Cleveland Apple Festival, BEFORE inquiring about the festival. There is some new information for 2015
- Non-Pay Event – The Cleveland Apple Festival is a non-profit organization and all proceeds go back into local charities in our community. Because of this we cannot offer pay for performance at the Apple Festival. We do allow all performers to set up booths strictly for selling products such as CD’s and T-shirt, related to their performance. We DO understand that not all acts are willing to play for free and we appreciate that fact. If we had the finances we would pay every artist, but we are not in a position to do that. Please be aware of our no-pay policy BEFORE inquiring about the festival. While we do not offer financial support at this time, we do feel that our crowds of several thousand offer a good opportunity for exposure and we encourage groups to connect with the crowds after a performance.
- Schedule – the times on the schedule that show TBA are the available times.
- Please Follow Through or cancel in a timely manner – We understand that plans change and emergencies arise. Please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot play.
- We do not reserve spots – We love and appreciate our returning acts! We have a number of returning performers that we love! However, please do not assume that you are scheduled, contact us to find out.
- If you are interested in performing, send samples of your work – We need links to videos, a CD or something to preview your performance before the festival. We cannot approve entertainment without this.
- Small Group Tickets – For performing groups with less than 7 we will give you one ticket per performer and one per guest.
- Large Group Tickets – For performing groups with more than 7 we only allow 1 ticket per performer and we will include a maximum of 4 extra tickets for coaches and helpers. Note: We cannot provide tickets for parents, family, guests etc., for large groups.
We SINCERELY appreciate all of our performers! We know you put a lot of effort and talent into what you do and we want everyone to have the best experience possible!
If you are interested in performing for the 2015 festival…
Use the contact info below to email us about playing (be sure to include links) or you can mail examples of your work.
Before sending, please look at the festival dates and make sure you are available on those days.
c/o The Cleveland Apple Festival
935 Cloudview Place NE
Cleveland, TN 37312
Note: All materials sent are non-returnable.
We have new pricing for 2014 including a family pass! Click here for more info!
The Cleveland Apple Festival is accepting vendors and entertainment for the 2014 Cleveland Apple Festival!
Exciting plans for the 2013 festival are already under way! We had a great 2012 Apple Festival and we think 2013 will be even better! Join us October 19th and 20th, 2013 for the festival!
We are now taking vendor applications as well as entertainment submissions for the 2012 Cleveland Apple Festival. Contact Us for more info!
We had an amazing Apple Festival! Beautiful weather, great entertainment, wonderful vendors and crafters and some of the best food around! Thanks for making this year’s festival a success!
The days are getting cooler, football is on the TV and that can only mean one thing….The Cleveland Apple Festival is just around the corner! Food, crafts, contests and fun…make your plans to attend today!