Forms and Payment
Please read this page before using the forms.
Form links are located at the bottom of this page.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT PAY FEES UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR THE FESTIVAL
Number of Exhibitors
A target of 8 primary food vendors (i.e. barbeque, chicken, and hot dogs) and 12 secondary food vendors (snow cones, candy apples, desserts) will be established for this event. An even mix of categories will be established and no more than two primary food items will be duplicated.
Fees for Food Vendors
Primary Food Vendors : $400 (no early bird discounts)
Secondary Food Vendors: $300 (no early bird discounts)
*additional fee of $10 per foot in length beyond 12×12 space
Late registration $50 after September 1st
The deadline to submit an application is Friday September 29, 2023, however; each category type will be filled on a first come first served basis. It is recommended that you apply as soon as possible. We will only allow a limited amount of each product.
- Vendor space fee checks will be cashed upon receipt. Do not make a payment until you have been approved by the Festival to do so.
- Notification: The Food Court will be processed until the area is full. The deadline may be moved back if category is not yet filled. Notification will occur within two and one half weeks of receipt of your application.
- Some promotional materials are provided with the Vendors confirmation packet for those wishing to advertise the event.
Food Vendor Check In Times
- Check in times are:
Friday 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday 7am to 9 am.
- Check In ends at 9:00am. No one will be allowed to check in after this time.
- DO NOT park around the courthouse square or within festival grounds before 6pm.
- Gates Open: Saturday 10:00 a.m. and 1:00pm on Sunday
- You must be set up and your vehicle removed from the festival area by 9:15am.
- Festival Ends: 6:00 p.m.
- Early packing constitutes a violation of your agreement and you will not be allowed to return to future events.
- Tear down and Exit: Sunday 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Each vendor must remove all trash to dumpster beside Courthouse Annex or a fine will be issued.
Food vendors will have access to water and electricity if needed. You will also have to be inspected by the local health department. We will send you the information needed if you are accepted.
Please submit your menu for approval with your application. We have a certain number of items we approve in each category in order to ensure that all of our food vendors have an equal chance of having a successful selling day.
ANY FOOD VENDOR SELLING ITEMS ON THEIR MENU THAT WAS NOT APPROVED IN ADVANCE BY THE FOOD COMMITTEE WILL CEASE SELLING ITEM. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND YOU WILL BE PROHIBITED FROM FOOD VENDING IN THE FUTURE AT The Cleveland Apple Festival™.
If you sign an agreement/contract for this event you are expected to remain for the entire two days. EARLY PACKING, WITHOUT PERMISSION IS CONSIDERED A BREACH OF CONTRACT.
We can accept cash, check, cashiers check, money order for booth space.