Forms and Payment
Please read this page before using the forms.
Form links are located at the bottom of this page.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT PAY FEES UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR THE FESTIVAL
Number of Exhibitors
A target of 25-30 Home and Community Based Business exhibitors will be established for this event. All Home and Community based exhibitors will be screened according to rules and criteria of the Apple Festival Committee. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis until all space is sold. We make every effort to limit the number of exhibitors in each category. An even mix of categories will be established.
Home/Community – Fee $125 – see details for early and late registration
*Early registration $25 discount before February 29th
*Late registration – $50 after August 31st
The deadline to submit an application is October 1, 2017, however each category type will be filled on a first come first served basis. It is recommended that you apply as soon as possible.
- Booth space fee checks will be cashed upon receipt or collected via online through Paypal.
- Notification: This Community Area will be processed until the show is full. The deadline may be moved back if Community area is not yet filled. Notification will occur within two and one half weeks of receipt of your application.
- Some promotional materials are provided with the Exhibitors confirmation packet for Exhibitors wishing to advertise the event.
Exhibitor Set-Up Times
- Check in times are: Friday 5pm-7pm and Saturday 7am-9am
- Check In ends Saturday at 9:00am
- No one will be allowed to check in after this time.
- DO NOT park around the courthouse square or within festival grounds before 6pm.
- Gates Open: Saturday 10:00 a.m. and 1:00pm on Sunday
- Festival Ends: 6:00 p.m.
- Early packing constitutes a violation of your agreement and you will not be allowed to return to future events.
- Tear down and Exit: Sunday 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Booth space is approximately 12′ by 12′ with a small space between each booth.
The Cleveland Apple Festival™ screens Community and Home Based products before sending out agreements. YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION and RETURN OF YOUR PHOTOS within 2 and 3 weeks.
- 3 photos of your work (emailing is fine)
- 1 photo of your display
You may email your information or use the regular mail. For the return of your photos sent via regular and to receive applications, please include a self-addressed, stamped, #10 (business size or larger) envelope with sufficient postage.
Items in this category must meet stringent prerequisite standards before being allowed to be exhibited. We are looking for exhibitors, who either own or represent a Tennessee Valley company or business, or who have a home based business that conducts commerce in homes or from door to door.
Examples of the type of exhibitors we are seeking: Doctors, book sellers, community promotion booths, clubs such as 4H and civic activities etc… We are also looking for home based companies that are owner operated from the home such as Pampered Chief, Watkins, Mia Bella, Avon and the like.
Specific items prohibited: Flea market type booths selling imported goods and wares. No booths selling baseball card, comic books etc… unless those exhibitors actually have a legitimate business establishment within the retail community. No booths selling imported items that would directly conflict with the juried craft show of the festival. If you have any questions concerning our standards please feel free to contact us or submit an application for review.
If you sign an agreement/contract for this event you are expected to remain for the entire two days. EARLY PACKING, WITHOUT PERMISSION IS CONSIDERED A BREACH OF CONTRACT.
We can accept cash, check, cashiers check, money order for booth space.